Interesting Facts about Water You Should Know Right Now
When the question of drinking comes to us, we only think about direct drinking. In this usages there comes the question of drinking, cooking, and bathing.
Drinking water is very important for our life. There are many countries in the world where fresh water is very rare. On the levels of development, the life depends. Below there are some Interesting Facts about Water.
- The amount of water on the earth is 1.5 billion cubic kilometers. It is equal to 800 trillion Olympic swimming pools or 1.5 billion trillion liters.
- If all the water is spread on the earth, it will be the depth of 3700 meters.
- About 97 percent of earth water is salty. 2.1 percent is locked up in the polar ice caps. Less than 1 percent is found fresh water.
- Water is tacky. The molecules love to stick with one another. It makes a large surface extension. This will aid you to survive. Water draws blood up to the narrow vessels within the body and works the force of gravity.
- With room temperature water turns into gas. All the molecules like ammonia and sulfide are gasses. The stickiness of the molecules holds them at the same place to make it liquid.
- The first common molecules on the earth are hydrogen gas and water is the second most common molecules of the universe.
- The largest cloud of water vapor was invented by Nasa scientists round the black hole 12 billion light years from the soil. The water here is 140 trillion times larger than the water in the oceans of the worlds.
- All the water of the universe found in asteroids or comets. It held between 4.5 bn and 3.8bn years ago, the period is known as Late Heavy Bombardment.
- More than 30m years ago the ices of Antarctic had been covered up with ice. Now the amount of snow and ice is 10 thousand trillion tons.
- The ice remains on the pole of the moon. Even ices are available on the poles of Mercury and the Mars.
- Ices are of different kinds. It has about 16 kinds. The crystal structure of the ices is different.
- The stars and the sun create the same of 100 million times water in the Amazon River per second.
- In your body water is sixty to seventy percent. It varies different times in your life. In a human fetus, the water is 95%, after birth, it becomes 77%. In a person whose weight is 70 kg requires water 42 liters.
- Two third of the water is in your cells.
- We drink one cubic meter of water per year.
- Like another liquid water expands when it becomes freezes. This is very crucial for the life. Rivers and lakes freeze from the upper portion; the earth faces successive ice ages. There is the presence of water for life to constantly evolving.
- The hot water becomes freeze faster than the cold water. The system is called as Mpemba Effect. No one knows the reason for it.
- For 5 minutes showers, it utilizes 200 liters of water.
- You need eight liters to flush your toilet. What happens if you use the same amount to brush your teeth?
- One cup of coffee with coffee beans needs 200 liters of water.
- For one kg beef, it needs 15000 liters of water.
- It holds 100 liters to create two slices of bread besides 65 liters to create the cheese to fill the sandwich.
- One pint of beer requires 150 liters of water.
- Cotton – fit for a shirt and two jeans – needs 10,000 liters of water to create.
- Everywhere there is the presence of liquid water on the earth. If the water boils or the whole area burns like acidic.
- Under the ice crust the presence of a hot ocean of Saturn’s moon Enceladus, rest on the bed of rock. The life started on our planet as the Earth’s ocean is the best place for a candidate. The Enceladus is a good place for alien life
Interesting Facts about Water
Vinci was preoccupied with water. Then he drew vortices limitlessly. He experimented the works of science the way to flows before the fluid dynamics came to light.
The facts were fulfilled with the association of Alok Jha, who is a famous writer of the Water Book. The book published in 21 may.